1 Weekend – 4 Clinic Options
Leanne will be hosting 4 different OC1/V1 clinics plus a bonus!
Pick one, pick two, or three depending on your skill level and what you want to learn!
Click the links for clinic descriptions and email me to hold your spot!
Minimum numbers required. Must have access to a canoe.
Saturday, April 16 @ Comox:
9am-11am: Technique Clinic (Novice/Intermediate)
12pm-1:30pm: Just Feel It!
2:30pm-4:30pm: Technique Clinic (Intermediate/Advanced)
Sunday, April 17 @ Comox:
9am-11am: V1 Clinic
Afternoon @ Nanaimo? if you would like something Sunday afternoon/evening in Victoria or on the way through from Comox to Victoria in the afternoon (looking at you Nanaimo!), please contact me asap.
Monday, April 18 @ Victoria:
9am-11am: Technique Clinic – level will be based on participants.
1 Weekend – 4 Clinic Options
Leanne will be hosting 4 different OC1/V1 clinics. Pick one, pick two, or three depending on your skill level and what you want to learn! Click the links for clinic descriptions and email me to hold your spot!
Minimum numbers required. Must have access to a canoe (your own, borrow a friend, use KPC canoes if member, rent from me).
Saturday, April 9: (note that schedules have shifted slightly at accommodate the CORA Off The Water Zoom at 4pm)
8am-10am: Technique Clinic (Novice/Intermediate)
10:30pm-12pm: Just Feel It!
1:00pm-3pm: Technique Clinic (Intermediate/Advanced)
Sunday, April 10:
9am-11am: V1 Specific Clinic
12pm: If you want something here, let me know!
Here’s your chance to get The Stanley Edge in 2022 …
My 2022 schedule is starting to come together so I can finally answer folks that have been asking for lessons, clinics and camps. By the looks of things I’ll be hitting locations around Canada (AB, BC, ON, and possibly QC), some in the USA (FL, CA, & OR), and hopefully the UK in August with some time in Northern Europe (if the state of the world permits) .
If you are interested in having me come to your area, or you want to come paddle here in Kelowna, BC, please express your interest in our online form. If there is nothing for your area on there, please email email@example.com.
*Note that locations and dates may be flexible, more dates may be added. Fall schedule not yet set
February 21, 2022
I’ve been offering clinics, lessons and training programs for a number of years to paddlers that hear about me through word of mouth. With the official launch of The Stanley Edge, I am now able to provide services to a wider audience.
In 2022, I will be continuing to offer individual and small group lessons here in Kelowna (or whereever my travels may take me) but I will also be making stops in a number of areas of Canada and the US offering clinics and women’s only camps.
Stay tuned for updates!
I apologize for not updating this site with all my adventures lately. I hope to get back to using this site regularly as my paddling is continually taking over more and more of my life and leading to bigger and better adventures.
2017 Highlights so far:
– Participating in Te Aito with 80+ women on the start line! Finishing 11th in Open Women’s
– World Outrigger Championships in Tahiti in June.
4th place open women’s V6
4th place open women’s V1 (and epically surfing a V1 for the first time ever!)
– After my car broke down and not thinking I’d get to race at all, placing an unexpected 2nd at Canadian Surfski Championships
– Hosting clinics at the Gorge and getting to work with so many inspired paddlers!
– Reclaiming my title at the Gorge Downwind Championships in Hood River in OC1
– Winning Canadian Outrigger Championships with my women’s team from Kelowna Paddle Centre and watching six crews from KPC compete! Oh and winning the Women’s OC1 as well 🙂
– Being named as a Puakea Team Rider. Partnering with Vaikobi and being able to wear their Ocean Gear line to keep me cool and out of the sun at the World Championships and all summer long!
– Coaching many paddlers from Kelowna and Harrison throughout the season has been a huge highlight. Watching these people grow in skill, strength and confidence makes me happier than any title I win.
Thank you to all the people that have supported me along the way! There’s more to come!
See you on the water!